The Eos range products are designed as standby power for communication, power, military and broadcast and television system. Elegant design with high energy density, latest improved technology are adopted in this series,design life is 15+ years.
The Eos range batteries are ensured the quality with NARADA's QA system according to the ISO9001 standard.
- AGM technology is applied.
- 15+ years design life under floating application and cycle life is above 1200 at 80% DOD under temperature 25oC.
- Reliable seal performance, no acid spillage, recombination efficiency reach 99.9%
- Initial capacity above 100%, the remaining capacity above 94% after storage for 3 months (25oC)
- low float charge voltage. design (2.25V/cell, 25oC), extremely consistent float charge voltage
- Flexible connectors and convenient installation
- BS6290 part 4
- Telcordia SR4228
- Eurobat guide
- Manufactured under system ISO9001(TUV)
Battery installation compliant with:
- EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Other applications to provide integrated stored energy system
- Recommended float charge voltage for 2V battery: 2.25Vpc at 77oF(25oC)
- Self discharge rate :< 2% per month at 77oF(25oC)
- Design life: 15+ years at 77oF(25oC)
- Shelf life: 6 months at 68oF(20oC)
- Valve regulated system, no water addition needed
Narada Eos Series Battery Operation Manual